Friday, April 23, 2010

A Little Push

So I'll be honest...I currently have no chickens or honey bees in my backyard. BUT that will change next year. As for now I have been given a gentle push by a very dear friend to begin this blog mostly about FOOD. I love to eat, but like most people I know, I won't eat just anything that wafts it's scent under my nose. Given the numerous dietary options and labels floating around I choose none of the above. Instead I choose to be a conscientious consumer of all types of food and most importantly where my food comes from and what is in my food. I'm not going to burden you with my personal food-mantra, instead my goal is to simply share with you a few things you can do to improve your overall health and expand your Palate and Pantry.

Check back on Tuesday for the first official blog post! Happy eating!

xom